Another first for SWHH, I thought I’d share the things that I’ve recently been loving. Whether it’s fashion, beauty, or entertainment – if I’ve been wearing it, using it, doing it or watching it, it’s here.
1. MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NW15 – since my MAC makeover (read about it here), I have not stopped using nor loving this foundation. Despite the fact that most weekdays I’m extremely lazy when it comes to my appearance, I love it so much that I’ve actually been making the effort to get ready in the morning.
2. Real Techniques Buffing Brush – following on from my new foundation fave, to apply it I’ve fallen in love with this brush. It’s perfect at doing the job with ease and provides a flawless and even finish – the only issue is you can’t buy it separately but as part of the core collection.
3. H&M Wool Blend Coat in Petrol – oh H&M how I love you, especially your sale section on your app (which works a dream, FYI). As Stoke doesn’t have a store, I often peruse the app and I ordered this coat on a whim, but it is beautiful. The colour, shape and fit – all amazing. It works as a smarter coat for meetings etc. and for £17, you can’t go wrong.
4. Lush Snow Fairy Body Wash & Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar – who doesn’t want to smell like fairies and unicorns? The bubble bar is gorgeous, turning the water a beautiful silvery colour while making my skin feel silky. Snow Fairy smells divine and lathers up a treat – bath time has never been more magical.
5. Lost – okay more specifically, Sawyer from Lost. Thanks to Sky enabling me to binge on TV series, I thought ten years after its original airing would be a good time to get into this show. And I love it. It’s completely ridiculous and honestly, I’m not entirely certain what’s going on, but what I do know is I’ve loved Sawyer from the start. I’m nearing the end now, and my crush couldn’t be more cemented – forget Dr Jack, con man Sawyer is my desert island love.
6. HD Brows in Vamp – although nature decided I would have exceptionally dark brown hair, it also decided that my eyebrows should of course be around five shades lighter. Yeah… thanks for that. But, beauty products were made to save the day, and my saving grace is this kit. Take that, nature.
7. YouTubers InTheFROW & Lauren Curtis – I love beauty vloggers and my current obsessions are Victoria and Lauren. I can sit and watch their videos for hours. In fact I do do that. Normally on a Sunday or whenever the boyf. is glued to the Xbox. They are both fantastic and enviously beautiful, but that aside, their videos are perfect for make-up lovers.
8. MAC Lipstick in Creme de la Femme – this was my first ever MAC product, and although I’m not really a pinky kinda gal, this shade is extremely pretty. I’ve been reaching for it more recently as it was ideal for Valentine’s Day and well, any other day really.
So there’s my first roundup – what have you all been loving recently? Any recommendations?
– love Stef x