1. Breaking Bad – I’m never one to watch a TV series when it actually airs and I’ve had to coerce myself into watching this (don’t judge me). But, I’m now into series two and I have to say I’m loving it – I have no idea what happens throughout its entirety but I’m intrigued – no spoilers please!
2. Ciate Fit for a Queen – this nail varnish has made me fall in love with painting my toes all over again. It came with my Mini Mani Month advent calendar and I adore it. It’s exceptionally metallic and two coats does the job easily – sparkly silver nails are mine.
3. Fifty Shades of Grey OST – last week I ventured to the cinema with the girls to watch the eagerly anticipated film. In a screen full of women, I endured the two-hour romp fest and came out feeling a little uninterested in the whole shebang. But what I did enjoy was the pretty amazing soundtrack which accompanies the movie, especially Beyonce’s Crazy in Love.
4. Primark’s Instagram – I’m very much a Primark princess, but it pains me that the retailer still doesn’t have a website where I can buy, well, everything. Instead I have to make do with pouring over its Instagram account, which is brilliant. The outfit collections, interior mock-ups and jewellery posts make me drool – just let me buy online, please!
5. Urban Decay Oz The Great & Powerful Palettes – these were released a couple of years ago and I received them for my birthday. Coming in two varieties Glinda and Theodora, the palettes are my absolute favourite Urban Decay items. Granted I don’t morph into Michelle Williams or Mila Kunis, but a girl can dream.
6. Flares – I heart flares. Always have done and always will do. I’ve owned several pairs over the years and I’m extremely happy that they are actually now in fashion. My current pair are from Next and they scream 70s, which makes me very happy. They also require platform heels, which is another reason to love them.
7. The Devil’s Rejects – horror films are my movie go-to, and I stumbled upon Rob Zombie’s House of 1000 Corpses by chance. It wasn’t the best film I’d ever sat through, but what it does do is introduce you to a family of sadistic killers who go on to star in the sequel, The Devil’s Rejects. Normally sequels are terrible but this is so much better than the first. It leaves you kind of feeling for the murderous sods, plus the soundtrack is amazing and you’ll definitely end up with a girl crush on Sheri Moon Zombie.
– love Stef x